Our product package includes sea kayaking in Nagu and Korpo anchipelago, starting with basic paddling techniques. We welcome one to five persons at a time, for customized, individual instruction. All necessary paddling equipment, accommodation (two nights) and meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) are included. The price is 510€ per person.
Our first day starts with the basics of paddling, some rescue excercises and finally a short trip. The second and the third day are for sea kayaking to various beautiful destinations, according to the weather and the team’s skill level. We have our meals al fresco.
In the evenings we have traditional sauna and dinner in the lodging. There is also a little pool for cooling.
You can develop your skills by different paddling techniques during the trip. We do not require previous kayaking experience, normal basic condition is enough. In case you are doubious about your condition, you can choose pair paddling, which is also recommended for families with small children. Always contact us in advance, so we can customize the trip for your children.
Our courses provide you with safe equipment, thorough knowledge of local conditions, and easy excess to the sea. After checking the basic techniques, we practise Greenland paddling compared to Euro paddling. Practising rescue techniques in more challenging circumstances is another option.
Course dates for 2018:
- The course starts at Saaristotie 3718, Nagu, at 10 a.m
- Accommodation: two double rooms, and a sauna bedroom in our home.
- Introducing the contents of the course and equipment, followed by lunch. Then out to sea for basic kayaking skills and rescue methods, including eskimo roll and navigation, according to your wishes. After a short kayaking trip we return home, heat the sauna, and have a delicious dinner.
- The second day is spent at sea, kayaking a little further, have al fresco lunch and afternoon coffee. At the end of the day, dinner and sauna again.
- The third day includes a kayaking trip, lunch and coffee.
- Our options for destinations are Brännskär, Gullkrona, Stenskär, and Pensar syd.
- The courses end on the third day at 8 p.m. latest.